Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sew here we go

Here we go, or start, as the case may be. Sew Stitched Up is about me, my stitching sometimes my family and what ever else tickles my fancy at the time.


Hopefully starting this will help me find the time start the projects I dream about, finish the ones I have started and receive inspiration for those yet to come (no small order).


So I guess this is the point where I 'insert photo here'




The above (Meg's Garden, designed by Kellie from Don't Look Now) is my most recent project I have on the go. Lots and lots of pretty flowers in delicious Kaffe fabrics, donated to my worthy cause from my mum's impressive stash. I love Kellie's designs and with three girls I need to make this. Yes need, want has nothing to do with it.
Untill next time
Amelia

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. I love the flowers and the lady bug is very cute, looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of inspiration here in blog-land! Have you had a look @ DLN's quilt-along? It looks like tons of fun, she's doing Joseph's Coat...anyway, it looks like you have a wonderful eye for color (and a wonderful Mom w/an endless stash and enthusiasm)
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blogland~
    your flowers look like they have so much potential there on the ironing board..
    good luck getting to what you want to be stitching~
    jessica in NY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging - hope you have fun. I love Kellie's patterns too. Look forward to seeing this one emerge.

    ReplyDelete